Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 86 Invested in the Lord's work

Another Week in the Life of Elder J. Alger 

This week has been pretty great! We added a new missionary to our ranks, Elder Ray. He is super chill but is here to work. I love him dearly.

The work is starting to get moving. We helped gal named Jill set a baptism date on the 18th of March. That was an experience. She has been meeting with missionaries since June last year and she really likes Mormons. She just has some major health issues that get in her way quite regularly. Please pray for her so she can make her date and enter into the Lord's kingdom.

As for myself. The realization that I will not stay on my full-time mission forever is becoming more and more real to me. And although I will not let coming home distract me from my service to the Lord I have decided that I need to do a little bit more preparation before I come home. Mostly spiritual preparation.

During Stake Conference this past week the spirit told me I should start thinking about making my own personal member missionary plan. And on top of that a personal temple plan to best prepare myself to get fully invested in all aspects of the work of salvation. I would recommend you doing the same. A plan helps us stay focused on the things that matter most and make our journey on earth as wonderful as possible.
Life is great! Almost to good to be true.
Love ya! ✌🏼 

~Elder J. Alger 

Rainbow



Petes BBQ



Steven, one of our investigators, kid



Do you see it? (hint: it's bigger on the inside)



Fridge pics from a little girl I drew a picture for.


Elder young and I on the road to success



Elder Ray and I at the Temple today


No comments:

Post a Comment