Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 87 Loving Life!

Sometimes life give you lemons but not this week. We have been teaching and preaching like no body's business! We are working with Jill almost everyday leading up to her baptism date on March 18th. It is wonderful. We also are working with a gal named Andrea. She is a great person and is ready to change. She said "I think my own personal apostasy is almost over." That sure brought a smile to our faces. As for myself I have come to realize again that I can do so much more to help those around me. The biggest ah-ha moment I had was about my own prayers. As a missionary I think very often how we can help those we teach make the next big step like come to church or set a date to be baptized. I realized if I really wanted to help those people I need to pray for them specifically each day. This applies to you too. If you truly want to help someone else, to show Heavenly Father you truly want it to happen you better pray for it. It is so simple but hard to apply because we are creatures of habit. 

I love my mission and everything about it I hope you get to have similar experiences with your friends.

~Elder Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment