Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 85 (a week late)

Another Week in the Life of Elder J. Alger 

I almost sent this out last week but I forgot to click send and by the time I realized it was too late. But here it is.

This week was really fun. We went on exchanges a of couple times. Once with Elder Wilson, the missionary I trained and another with Elder D. Anderson (not M. Anderson). They were both really fun and I learned a lot. I need to be more diligent in loving the Lord and serving him out of love ❤. That is what makes God who he is. And if I want be like him I better learn how to love.

I love the Lord so much. One of the things I have learned to love on my mission is being in the service of my fellow men. As some of you already know I very regularly make chicken noodle soup for the sick and cookies for those who need cheering up. It makes me so happy to show others how much I love them. Truly when you are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. (paraphrase Mosiah 2:17)

Love ya! ✌🏼 

No comments:

Post a Comment