Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bonus!

I received a sweet message this week:

Hi Sister Alger!  This is Sister Young from Poway. We have missed your wonderful missionary son in our area!  Tonight I got a text from the elders asking if they could stop by because they were thinking of me. My first thought was "I haven't  gotten a text like that since Elders Jensen and Alger were here. Makes me miss them". Before I could even respond there was a knock at my door and there was your son on splits with Elder Smith from our ward!  It was so good to see him!  I wanted to give him a big hug, but of course I couldn't!  He was only in my home for a few minutes but he brings such a wonderful spirit!  What a wonderful young man he is. You should be so very proud. I snapped this picture before they left. Please excuse me, I've been sick and I've was getting ready for bed when they stopped by!  I tried to have as little of me in the picture as possible! ❤❤

I love the hat and was glad to see he had it!  I know he had lost his just before he left our area. My friend and I were going to get him one for his birthday and then he got transferred so we didn't have the chance. Glad to see he got another one!!

Nicholle Young


No comments:

Post a Comment