Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 90 God Bless Penasquitos!

Pq

I got transferred!
I am in a new city in our mission Called Penasquitos. It is super rich and we cannot do missionary work on our own here, only by working with members ( or so I have been told). I do not know much about this place yet but I will let you know next week.

In the mean time let's talk abut General Conference. I would have to say the Saturday afternoon session was my most favorite. I loved all of the speakers and I defiantly took the most notes. 

I love being a missionary. I am no longer a zone leader which means I get to spend ALL of my time doing missionary work and no Meetings! I am excited and to top things off I am companions with another redhead, Elder Seavey!
Love you! Bye.
~Elder J. Alger 



No comments:

Post a Comment