Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 92 Easter!

Easter Sunday!

It has been a lovely week in fine Peñasquitos Zone. We have been teaching more and more since I have been here. It is great we are becoming more and more involved with the members and it is starting to show. I love doing the work of the Lord but it is a lot more effective and fun when we work with the local members.

I also had the privilege of going on a companion exchange with Elder Platt, our district leader. He is a strange one but he wants to do what is best so that is what counts.

Sunday was awesome! Especially in the Del Sur Ward. There were at least 3 families that had brought a neighbor or friend that normally would not come to church. I had opportunity to sit next to one of them named Nina. She Is from Russia and is super nice. Maybe we can get her to come again. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼. Hopefully we can see her again tonight. 
I love the work. 😁
~Elder J. Alger


Elder Platt and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment