Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 50

This week has been a fresh experience. A new Ward a new companion. A new area. A new companion. All and all it is great! My companion is Elder Webb. He is a cool guy. He is fun to be around. He likes keeping to himself sometimes but I think deep down he likes being social. 😆
The Ward is fantastic! Some of the members of the High Council are members from previous wards of mine and they are stellar people. The Bishop is great! He gave us a referral and invited his friend to dinner that night and to take the missionary lessons! We added him and we are rolling! We have tremendous member support. I am loving it. It is hard though. Both Elder Webb and I don't know the Area very well, but we are still seeing great things. It has been getting warm the past few days getting into the hundreds. (Not very fun if you have no A/C) but we have lots of fans so we are
surviving.

Right now we have 3 really promising investigators. 1. Amerika- she is a super sweet girl and has committed to being baptized on the 23rd of July! 2. &3. Kathy and William Romero - they are mother and son and are really getting on board for the "if this is true I will be baptized" thing. No real promising Less-Acitve or Recent Convert people yet but we will find them!

I am personally doing great! My spirits are high and I am excited to do WORK!

Love ya,
~ Elder Josh Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment