Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week 45

This week has been a cool one! The investigators are moving forward!

We had a really great heart to heart with Ainar and he has such a great desire to be baptized. Next time we come over we will get him with a baptism date!

Max is going down the straight and narrow. We are also working on many others like Robbie and Isaac but next week I will get into more detail on them if and when they start going places.

The highlight of this week was definitely having President Nelson visit our stake for Stake Conference. He gave us such wisdom and edification. I haven't transcribed my notes digitally yet but next week I will send those too. One thing that really spoke out to me was "Men are that they have joy". And I will elaborate more on that next week.

Some fun moments this week include. Story time with the Nielsens. I was able to tell a total of three
stories to the Nielsens the other night before dinner! That was a ball! So fun. And earlier today all of the missionaries in the zone, excluding the sisters, tie dyed t-shirts and a number of other things
and I got to 'sword fight' with their 9 year old boy. Super FUN!





No comments:

Post a Comment