Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 44


This last week we finally had Ainar show up to church! That was a Miracle. We lost have been making leaps and bounds with Jennie Mills, a very slow moving investigator. She is committing to real things! Like going to church. She hasn't followed through yet but we are looking forward to it.
Elder Anderson is GREAT! He is such a great missionary. I love working with him. The area is beginning to blossom. Many great things are ahead. :)

I was able to call home this last Sunday and it was a blast! Everyone in my family is growing up so much! All of the men in my family hold the priesthood and every person is baptized a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Life is good! I have learned loads! Have a great week!

~ Elder Josh Alger


Kensington the nice part of our area where no one likes to talk to missionaries.




A three story mini high rise! In someone's backyard!



Look closely at this pet supply store can you see the dancing cat?   🎶The hills are alive...🎶




I love Zone 2 in the San Diego Mission!





No comments:

Post a Comment