Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 16

This week has been pretty good I think. Some of the Highlights would be our visits with Ray (not the same Ray as last time) and with the Armstead's friends. Our visit with Ray was very interesting. He is a devout Catholic but was willing to listen. We found him by literally being guided by the Holy Spirit. It was a pretty cool experience.

Dinner with the Armstead's and their friends was awesome too. The Armstead's have never invited friends over for dinner with the missionaries before. At first they were not sure how it was all going to play out but by the end I think they realized that it is not as scary as it sounds. They grew a lot that night. And I have grown with them. It seems to me that the more you dedicate your life to others the more you grow yourself. I love being a missionary and I love missionary work.
Elder Alger ;D

I love you all!
Bye!

~ Elder Josh Alger




No comments:

Post a Comment