Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 15

Life sounds like a blast back home! With all of the Halloween costumes and fall breaks and such. I can honestly say I am glad there is not fall break for missionaries. It would suck the  motivation right out of us. This week has been pretty rough too. I have come upon the knowledge that the Lord wants me to learn how to wait, and grow my patience. It is a little frustrating but at least I know he is not intentionally setting me up to fail. Yesterday was a very humbling experience. We spent most of the day going from door to door of potential investigators trying to find at least one that has even the slightest interest. We did not find any new investigators. But the silver lining to this is we found out that one of our investigators in fact didn't drop us but was just embarrassed about needing so much. The Lord doesn't always do what you expect him to but he always pulls through in one way or another.
I love you all and the Lord!
Good bye!
~ Elder Josh Alger

I love this song and it's message!


No comments:

Post a Comment