Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week 99 - I am sick

I am sick but working hard. The ward takes care of me when I need help. I have been given 2 remedies for my cold/cough/flu or whatever it is. I am not cured yet but am defiantly feeling better. Also, I have a great companion to support me. As long as he knows I am trying, he is patient with me. It is such a blessing. 

I have been so spoiled. I have not been sick very much on my mission. I cannot remember a time when I had to stay in the apartment because of my own illness. Whatever I have is pretty darn annoying and exhausting though. It's just like I am constantly breathing up dust bunnies and sleep is a real struggle. I took some NyQuil last night and that knocked me out but I hate drugs. I am holding up though. 

On a lighter note we have 3 people with set baptism dates, 2 in June and 1 in July, and getting 3 people back to the temple. The work is hopping!

Love, 
Elder Alger


We got to go to the aquarium with the Nielsen family.




No comments:

Post a Comment