Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Week 101 - I love being a Missionary!

We have been working hard. Michelle and Junior. Were happily baptized and confirmed members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I baptized Junior and Elder Kersten baptized Michelle. On Sunday I conferred the Aaronic Priesthood to Junior. He is excited and ready to serve. He told us he wants to serve a mission. On Friday they will be going to the temple to be baptized on behalf of their own ancestors. I am so proud of them. They make great Mormons! Because this is my last week in the mission field I want leave you with my final testimony to you as a Full-time Missionary of the Lord. I will send it in the next email.
~Elder Joshua Alger

Me above one of the many canyons that speckle downtown San Diego
 


Multi Zone Sports with our Mission President, a once and a mission experience.




The classiest Restroom sign I have ever seen in my life! I had to share lol ðŸ˜‚.



Us with Michelle and Jr. At the Mormon Battalion. That was a blast!



Elder Kersten, Michelle, Elder Alger (Me), and Junior at their baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment