Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 97 continued - I love this ward!

I have seen so many old friends it is amazing! For those of you that do not know my old ward San Diego 4th ward was dissolved and half of it was merged with San Diego 1st ward, the ward I am currently serving in. So in sum, it is awesome! Brother Putt is our Ward Mission Leader and a great one at that. We love him dearly and he loves the work. It is a beautiful relationship. We have been teaching a lot of cool people. First off we baptized Allen this Saturday. He has been attending church for the past 7 weeks and is going strong. When he came out of the changing room after he was baptized he burst through the doors and said "I feel like I have been born again!" It was awesome! And this man is just behind 80 years old! 

This week has been full of similar miracles and lovely city scenes. I will try to take pictures this week. And on top of all of that Elder Kersten, my new companion is awesome! He is super fun to be around.
These truly are the best two years. :-D

Love ya! 
Elder Joshua Alger




No comments:

Post a Comment