Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Elder Alger's birthday gift to the family

Josh sent this to the missionaries in our ward for his birthday.



I am Elder Josh Alger from the Copper Canyon Ward. I need you to do something for me tomorrow! Please go to my family's home tomorrow between 3 and 6:30 pm and give my family 10 copies of the Book of Mormon. I need you to commit them to write their personal testimony of the Savior in the front and then pray to know who to give it to. Set up a time in 2-4 days from now to follow up with them personally and individually. Persistently follow up until every member of my family has kept the commitment. If they are slacking email me and I will hold them accountable. Be sure to say that I sent you and that I love them. I want my family to be the best member missionaries in the ward, and I know they can be, they just need high expectations and high love from both me and you as their missionaries. Please at least go by my place tomorrow even at 8:30 pm if you have to. It is my birthday tomorrow and this is my birthday present to them.

P.S. If you are on bikes someone can take you and your bikes home in the Mormon Assault Vehicle (our 15 passenger van). Just ask and they should know. ;-)
~ Elder Joshua Alger


We all took on the challenge and had wonderful experiences sharing our love and testimonies with our friends and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment