Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 72

It is cool here too! It gave a a little drizzle here on Sunday which was super Great! It even inspired my very first Shrinkydink! (I didn't know that was a thing).

Lately we have been visiting the members like nobody's business! It has been loads of fun to try some new things to share the Gospel!  This week we also did something called MTE's (missionary training exchanges). During his exchange Elder Macky joined for a solid day. We taught active members, less-actives and investigators. It makes for a wonderful day. Elder Macky's area in in Penisquitos (PQ) and they have really been grasping for straws in the teaching sector. But luckily in the California San Diego mission we see miracles and Elder Macky's area started teaching 3 new sons and daughters of God!

I have learned this week that the Lord provides but many times it takes us looking at things from a different perspective. Sometimes it doesn't take a change of amount of work in the mission but maybe how you are working in the mission to bring about the miracles you expect. I have learned a lot from Elder Jensen and I hope to maintain it. He is the hardest working Elder I know! He is amazing at balancing having the fun and diligence of missionary life. I could not have asked for a better Zone Leader trainer.

~ Elder Joshua Alger



No comments:

Post a Comment