Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week 69

My new area is super fun! There are lots of great members and nearly all of them are uber missionary minded. We are eating with members every night and even more so when we can get them on the missionary boat. 

To clear up any confussion, when we were biking last week, we were in another missionary's area. We have a car and use it daily. Our apartment is very large but having two companionships in it makes up for the extra space. It is super fun and distracting to be in the same apartment as another companionship of missionaries but I mostly love it. 

My companion is very diligent! He is the best missionary I know. I will likely not be with him very long though so I will cherish every moment. Right now, we are teaching about three households worth of people. Sara and Josh, a returning member and investigator, the Kroepels, Ryan  and Charlie, who are unbaptized children to Todd, a less active, and lastly David, the ❌ to a member with active kids. They are Luke Warm right now but we are trying to get them cookin! 😁

Life is great!

~ Elder Joshua Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment