Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 39

This week has been a fun one for me. The sisters in my district gave us a fake referral with the phone number to "The Tequila Factory". Right before bed too. We have some creative sisters in my district. 

I am District leader of a Sistrict, a district that is all sisters but myself and my companion, by the way. They are all visitor center sisters so they have weird schedules and stuff but they are both super dedicated companionships. 

We got Ainar, Ron, and and new kid named Alex with baptism dates towards the end of the month! It is great and they all tuned into General Conference on Sunday! #5Investigatorsatchurch! Alex is awesome. He is a 12 year old that has looked into the church on and off for the last 2 years and is finally dedicated himself to a date! His mom is supporting too. Which is a nice plus. We are hoping to get his mom involved as well and his cousin Brandon (they joined him for General Conference.

I love you!
~ Elder Josh Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment