Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 34

I have had a Crazy week. Elder Climer and I were Getting stuff done! We had two baptisms on the 20th! Jenn and Fernando. Jenn was really in need of support and felt that the only people that she could go to for it was us, which wasn't the best because we have been super swamped with teaching. But by a miracle of sorts she held her act together and was baptized and confirmed a week ago and is doing much better now. Fernando on the other hand really enjoys the missionaries but wasn't as dependent on us as Jenn. He was super happy the week before Baptism and even asked me to perform the ordinance! And because Jenn and Fernando were baptized in the same service I just baptized both of them. It was a wonderful experience! Since then we have been meeting with
them and giving them the recent convert lessons. But there is a plot twist. Elder Climer is no longer with me 😢 he was emergency transferred (transferred in the middle of the transfer period) over to Ramona (the middle of nowhere). Buuuuuuuut now I am companions with Elder Anderson. He is a goof ball. We both get distracted easily so that is something we are overcoming together but I think we will work well together and even be good friends but only time can tell.

~ Elder Josh Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment