Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 25

This new area I am in was so neglected. I got here and we started whipping it back into shape but the more we fix the more I realize is messed up. I am so thankful to have supporting family, friends and companion. Without you I couldn't do this both physically and emotionally. Thank you. Talking with the family on Christmas was really nice. The more I learn about the Gospel and my calling the more responsibility comes upon my shoulders and then pressure. It is hard when you are constantly under pressure but is it good because that is the only way the Lord is going to make THIS lump of coal into a crystal clear diamond.

I love you all and thank you once more.
Elder J. Alger

These are some really cool graffiti. It reminds me of when Sam would
send a graffiti of the week. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment