Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week 24

The mission is going great! I have a new stud of a companion, Elder Climer. We are serving in the most densely populated area of San Diego. We have about 10-15 square miles in our ward and 20,000 people in it. 900 of them being members, active or not. We currently have about 90-100 people attend sacrament. We also have 4 investigators with a baptismal date in January! All of which were set in the last 6 days I have been here. We are hastening the work. I love being on a mission. Elder Climer is a very mellow Elder. I have a hard time knowing how he is feeling. His expression seems to be neutral all of the time. He is great though! He wants to do missionary work and do it right, so our
area is on fire. We had our mission devotional yesterday. All of the missionaries in the whole mission gathered together for music and talks by Pres. And Sis. Schmitt. We had a brunch after and I was able to see all of my MTC district in one place again! It was awesome.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Elder Josh Alger




No comments:

Post a Comment