Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Week 75

This is Elder Alger's companion. He has been driving us and another companionship around all day and isn't going to have much time to email because of it, so I'm not sure if you'll get one this week. But it's because he is a champ. Anyways, this week he sang again in sacrament meeting with a returning less active and nailed it, and then he found a giant pepper grinder.

Elder Jensen



I have been doing great! My mission has been the best experience of my life. The only trouble I am experiencing is that I am becoming more and more busy. I am so sorry! I really wish I had time to send you super wonderful
juicy emails every week. We were driving in traffic for 4 hours today and I was driving for all of it. Please forgive me!

~ Elder Joshua Alger

No comments:

Post a Comment