Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 61

Life is sweet! Our ward got dissolved and all the people got mashed together with half of what used to be Imperial Beach Ward and bada bing bada boom... the NEW Imperial Beach Ward is born!
We now have two sets of missionaries in one ward! Pretty crazy. We also found the most golden family who might text us back.... They have a lot of potential but we hope they stay motivated. We just started teaching Juan the man of the house in Stephanie and Angelica's home which means baptism and MARRIAGE is in sight!

Personally I have been loving life! I just realized that our companionship is too comfortable so we are officially doing to reach out of my comfort zone and become an even great missionary. I will let
you know what next week!

~Elder J. Alger

Sis. Nielsen from my old area met my companion and I at a taco shop, about a mile from Mexico, and bought us lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment